March 12, 2007

8:06


I made it - the final stretch - the boys are finally in bed - here's how it came to an end...
  1. Chase started walking down the deck stairs - one after another - and he tumbled down them. Thank goodness for his blankey blue.
  2. After tears the boys started playing together - the pictures are proof.
  3. IN-N-OUT for dinner, we ate outside.
  4. Baths and Toilet Cleaning and Pajamas
  5. And then, just before everyone was in bed - James remembered that I had promised we'd do Boggle for Family Night - we hadn't and we dropped everything to keep the promise.
  6. P-R-A-I-R-I-E-S was the best word.
So, a little past bedtime, we still made it! I am sure there will be a few "last" good-nights ahead - the later it is, the harder for them to fall asleep.

2 comments:

Ammon said...

Whoa! In bed at 8:06! I'm impressed. I'm lucky if we get the kids to bed at 9:00. But, oh how I love that they sleep in until 9:30 in the morning! :)

For now said...

Here is what I want to know- when in the day did James run into your room and dance about yelling "shake my beautiful booty!!" Because that is really the only way to complete the day-