May 7, 2007

Welcome to the Hotel California

Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here...

The Bride and Groom to be

Pat and Chase (Chase also helped Uncle bandage his scars - but when you have over a hundred it is quite the process).
Two cute boys.
Jessie and Abbie - only eat the purples!
James helped Jessie with her Hawaiian studies homework project.


And for the record, we did play Quidditch - and a few bruises later (thanks to Madam Pomfrey for the healing) - we ended the game in a heated tie. So, Bertie Botts for all!

8 comments:

jamieanne said...

You've got to have the most amazing family I've had the pleasure to meet. I can't believe how grown up and beautiful everyone looks (it's obviously been a while).

Ann said...

looks like so much fun! hugs for all from ty, ann and lucy! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be with you all.
See you soon! Love you all so much!

Leslie said...

is hawaiian studies a real class somewhere?
and where, pray tell, is that place?

looks like fun, i was wondering where you were . . .

Anonymous said...

we soooo wish we could be there - what a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Beautiful Emily!

Ang, it looks like you all had (are having) so much fun! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Lane said...

Emily looks so beautiful! I wish so much I could be in California this weekend. I still (always) consider myself part of your family and feel a little homesick seeing all of you together.

All my love and best wishes this weekend.

Ammon said...

Ok, do I was watching tv the other day and I saw someone that looks just like Emily...model Molly Sims! Am I right or am I right?! These pictures are proof! Tell her I said a thousand Congratulations!