October 2, 2007

love, from Kyndra

Name: Kyndra Peterson
Has known Angie: Since October or November 2003, or whenever she moved to NYC
Met her: in NYC

I remember chocolate when I remember Angie. We both love it and tried gourmet varieties together--and without her how would I have known about Marie Belle??

I remember three Thanksgivings dinners ago together with Angie. I always think of Angie now when I make my stuffing since she appreciates it more than anyone I know, and that makes me feel special! I made it for her after she had Chase. It wasn't Thanksgiving then, but it was a good excuse to make it.

I remember that Angie's homemade sweets she brought to picnics or parties were always highly anticipated and never failed to inspire. She also makes amazing chicken salad.

I remember Angie being the first person any of us go to for motherhood advice. She's the best and the most educated on the subject.

I remember feeling lucky to spend time with Angie, because everyone wants to be her friend, but if she chose to hang out with me, I felt lucky.

2 comments:

catherine said...

Angie called me when you gave her that stuffing, it meant the world to her.
And we even had your stuffing for Thanksgiving, that's how much Angie loves it.
Thank you for being one of her angels

angie said...

I really do love that stuffing! Craisins and cashews are the happiest combination - what a happy treat for my mouth!