April 3, 2010

Boys on Russian Ridge


I've never hiked Russian Ridge.  You can see the Bay and the ocean.  You can also see muddy boys.  You can see boys previously crying from wind, laughing with the magic of a sucker.  You can also see that Chase is too cool for his own good - look at that stance - the CamelBak.  You can see moms hiking with strollers and newborns.  You can see Angie gawking at these friends in amazement.  You can see a lot when you take the time to look around.  I like to see, a lot.

3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Hey Angie--thanks for the re-invite. I somehow lost track of your blog and I've missed so much! I just browsed through and wanted to say I think your blog is beautiful :) I love hearing all the sweet stories of your family. You are a great writer ;) I'll be better at keeping track (and commenting) from now on. --Ashley

hannah m said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this photo; seriously, there is something so perfect about it. And I love that you like to see what's around you. Here's to opening our eyes to lovely little things all around us. xoxo

Carrie Hellewell said...

Um...Chase...I'm in awe at his stance. His hair tousled with little effort. Look out for that one Mom.