March 26, 2007

Kitchen 101


I am telling you that this kitchen utensil is bar none the best of the week, month, and dare I say it - year. I recently started using it for more than just pizza: cutting up deli meat into small squares for little mouths, dividing sandwiches in half, relieving the bread of its crusts (I swore I would never do this - but with a Chase you compromise), getting waffles and pancakes the appropriate bite-size, anything you can dream up. Just try it - its a dream - I really won't turn back to the regular old Wustoff as long as I am busy plating children's meals.

8 comments:

Megan said...

This is a must for cutting Audrey's cheese quesadillas into triangles. She's a no-cruster too - along with all her other texture and taste issues. :)

Anonymous said...

I have been using my pizza cutter on a daily basis since Lexi started eating real food. I have often thought about giving a pizza cutter as a baby shower gift but wasn't sure if an expectant mother would appreciate how much more useful it would prove to be over a cute pink dress or blue jumper that would be used up in 3 months or less.

Anonymous said...

Beware...this is also a deadly weapon worthy of ninja attack tool designation!

For now said...

We register for one! Josh said "Angie said that we have to have one!"

jamieanne said...

Maybe one day we can have a Kitchen Competition, wherein tools compete in various challenges for top prize! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

And I thought that I was the only one using my pizza cutter on nearly a daily basis!

Ammon said...

Hey, I use it for pancakes and waffles too! Isn't it funny when you talk to other moms and something as simple as a pizza cutter becomes a lifesaver!

Ammon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.