May 31, 2007

Chase's Phrases

For some reason, a baby's first word is one of the most anticipated moments. But, with Chase, I have been having a lot of fun with the next stage - his linking two words together.

Phrases he uses:

Baby Hannah (A family friend and most adorable baby)

Black Jersey (James is very into his own jersey and it is not a surprise that Chase has finally caught on)

Long Spoon (Again, James has a longer one and Chase's short one was not doing the trick)

Chase Turn

GaaGaa Melon (He still thinks GaaGaa is the word for water, so today I heard it applied to a watermelon)

the runner up is...Out Kitchen (A variation on "get out of my kitchen" and its said with a silly smile - I teased him once with this phrase and he laughs and repeats it now!)

and the best...Stupify Stupify (James takes a wand around and uses various Harry Potter spells on us all and Chase follows yelling this freezing spell - stupifying us all)

5 comments:

angie said...

I almost forgot - he says "shucks" with the cutest little finger snap!

catherine said...

I also like "Baby Einstein" He is too adorable for words

Ann said...

how cute! i love the things kids come up with. . .can't wait until i'm at that stage!

laurel said...

So cute! I love the phrase and sentence stages too!

Ok, so you have no phone - how am I supposed to talk to you?! We need to talk! Please give me a call sometime :)

So glad Utah was such a blast!

Unknown said...

I just want to know, after all the uncles, alex, josh, yazan, and pat) wether or not he still shouts NO! with as much frequency?