May 23, 2007

Sony BRAVIA - The Advert

Sony BRAVIA - The Advert

Please watch this video. Somehow I find peace when I'm watching it, maybe you will too.

This ad was shot in San Fransisco and they released over 250,000 bouncy balls. Apparently when you're in advertising you can do whatever you want. I would probably let kangaroos loose in San Fransisco, film it, and make millions. Also in case anyone was wondering the song in the background is "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzales, one of my favorites.

6 comments:

angie said...

I was wondering about the song - I really like it - but I love the video - who knew...I love this post Abbie! Thanks for babysitting - with your first post you have already outdone me! Love you!

Ann said...

I love that ad! Lucy was on my lap while I watched and she was mesmerized! It was very peaceful and we love it! Thanks for sharing, Abbie!

Ammon said...

I'm on a computer with no sound, so I missed the song, but I loved the video. I'm just glad I didn't have to clean all of that up!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have this ad perpetually playing in my house- projected on a wall or something. ps- angie- I know may seem like I am just responding to posts about/ written by abbie, but I assure you I have every intention to keep it up when you return to your rightful blogging position on Cheerios...

catherine said...

I loved where the frog jumped out into the loads of balls. I would have been sooo mad if that trash can was mine. But - my mind is just buzzing with what I would let loose.....Hmmmm.....I'll have to think of that!
I love that song!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome way to start! Peaceful happy smiles from me!