May 21, 2007

Guest Blogger - Abigail Kate


Ten days before I turned ten years old, Abbie was born. She was the cutest little baby - I have memories of her as an infant and feel like she is partly mine. She is the perfect younger sister; the youngest of five, she somehow managed to be our calm in midst of a tumultuous sea.

She is in that twenty year old time of life, where someone suggests driving to Krispie Kreme in Vegas, and you just drop everything to make it happen. But, differing from my own sugar-filled destinations, she trumps me by road trips to orphanages in Mexico (ok, that and less serious roadtrips to Wicked). You should see her photographs of Mexico - she really is a wonderful photographer. I wish I had her eye; that, or her umph! She just ran the Bay to Breakers this weekend. One of several races in a life filled with it. She is busy doing - planning and living. And part of living is dancing - and boy can Snap dance! Really, I'm a bit jealous. I'm also envious of all those wonderful English classes she is taking at BYU - she has really wonderful ideas - I love to talk literature with her.

Somehow I convinced her to be my guest blogger. She will be posting while I am in Utah for part deux of Emily's wedding. Anyhow, I can't wait to see what she writes about. I do have to tell you that she is a bit reluctant - so, comment even if you don't know her. I think she will start Wednesday - if you have a question or request get it in right away!

Thanks, Snap! Love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I just love reading your blog and Abbie, i cant wait to hear from you too!! love and miss you guys. i cant wait to see ya at part duex!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am excited to hear from Snap! I love this picture of her dancing. Have a great time in Utah Ang! Talk to you soon!

catherine said...

I love the fingers, and someone missed a shot of her booty, which really moves. She is everything Angela says and more...I wish you all could know her.

Ann said...

I can't wait to hear from Abbie! How fun to share blogs...although I think Abbie should join the family and get her own...and Roy...and Emily...and Ben.... Tyler and I were just talking about Abbie tonight-she has such a sweet, kind heart!

Alex said...

that girl is gorgeous!

Ashley A. said...

Welcome guest blogger Abbie! Let's some of your photographs and favorite reads.

Ammon said...

"I like the way you move, da, da... da!" And I can't get over how much you gals look alike...crazy!