July 19, 2007

The Mystery




Of all the beautiful colors to choose from at the fabric store, the great mystery is why we ended up with this morbid piece. Any guesses? Well, I'm not telling, yet. Stay tuned to a post near you.






By the by, I am the proverbial fish out of water in the fabric store. I tried to find a pattern - that was a funny thing. Anyhow, I know that I am grateful for the hot glue gun, because I can't sew a stitch. They always seem to use for the reliable hot glue on Project Runway when they are running out of time on a project. All I know, is if it's good enough for them in a pinch, its good enough for me for this...and when is the next season of Project Runway?

10 comments:

Leslie said...

for reals. (i heard they're taping currently. maybe fall fashion week is the finale taping, so maybe it will air in september? i'm totally postulating here.)

Anonymous said...

You know how I love secrets...especially if I know what the secret is! Can't wait for the next teaser.

Annie said...

I was super intrigued when I saw all of those great colors. Was just at the fabric store yesterday with my mother in law (complete opposite taste). We individually picked a fabric that we both like. Good thing, because I think that I would opt for the hot glue gun. Luckily, she can sew. Good luck on your project.

Anonymous said...

Umm lets just say that this blog confused me more than any of your blogs. If thats the purpose...well done

Anonymous said...

OOOO ooooo OOOO After a moment of genuine thought i have a guess! tell me its for the cape...

kristen said...

Okay, I just have to say I love your blog. I am Abbie's roommate here in Utah, and she was showing me this site and I got totally hooked. Seriously, you are a really good writer! I can't sleep at night, and the last 2 nights I have been up until almost 4:00 reading your posts. Too cute. It makes my day. And p.s. you have a stinking cute sister. She's way too much fun.

kristen said...

and p.s. #2...I just read what I wrote and I sound like a freaky stocker. Fear not, I am not. :)

Ammon said...

I love riddles, or clues, whatever this game is... I like it! Also, I like Rubi for being so honest! I'm such a blog Peeping Tom!

For now said...

snap and I went to the fabric store today and I thought of this very picture-- truth!

For now said...

But is it time yet to reveal the secret- I have been looking and looking at the blog.