August 23, 2007

iTunes - Apologize.

This song was in my head all weekend - and I could only remember the chorus. Anyhow, here it is...Apologize by Timbaland featuring One Republic. Its been in my head since I heard it on SYTYCD. But, before you click - know that's its not a music video - it's better. I have discovered that if you are a teenager the best way to waste your time is to create your own love videos between characters you adore. This one is Ron and Hermione - its hysterical. I also stumbled onto a Zanessa treasure trove. That's right...go to YouTube, search for Zanessa (the predictable combination of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudges from High School Musical 2), and you will find so many videos...plastering posters to your wall is nothing compared to this newest form of expression.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"do that again, mom...please." Andrew and Mia

For now said...

who helped you find it- or was it all you?

Ammon said...

I love this song too! I heard it on the Season Premiere of The Hills and I've been hooked ever since.
What will the kids these days think up next?!

laurel said...

So funny!

angie said...

em- i found it! i'm so proud of myself - really - i'm becoming a champion web browser!

Meg said...

I love this song! But love this clip even more :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely genius...

Shanna said...

Another popular one is Jim & Pam. I've seen TONS of these little video montages for those two. And those things take a lot of time to put together! Serious fans.