September 4, 2007

Let Them Eat Cake

Last night at PF Chang's (the lettuce wraps and honey shrimp call every few months and I can't deny them) we were all opening our fortunes. We went around the table reading about good fortune and radiant personalities. And then unsolicted from the head of the table, Chase opened his cookie and proceeded to "read" it. This is what he said, "Eat Chocolate Cake." We of course, were all finishing up the Great Wall of Chocolate. But, it doesn't matter, this is officially the best fortune of all times.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Amen to that! I think eating chocolate cake should always be in my future!!

Ammon said...

Great Wall of Chocolate...mmmmm!

Kyndra said...

Sounds like we like the same things at PF Changs! I think I have that same fortune cookie as Chase. For good luck purposes, I never show it to anyone though, I just act upon it.

Megan said...

Chase is learning early! Good boy!!

jamieanne said...

Chase is wise beyond his years.

Lane said...

I love it! I agree with Chase. In fact, from now on, when I don't like my fortune, I think that'll be my default.