October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday! love, from all of us














Happy Birthday to Angie! And thank you to everyone who contributed to our big, love-collage of Angie goodness. it has been fun to see her through your eyes. Here are some of the words that represent Angie to her family and friends.


patience sweet listening perspective mother mom smile laugh love James thank you delicious food grass Chase family gospel soccer traveling road trip kids baby children college Provo BYU New York City Salt Lake City games wisdom dance dancing sing cookies chicken salad butter treats learning excitement mischief cheerful outward-looking selfless imaginative worry cry play hair friends big eyes comfort capable art books hear note fabulous polka-dot silly respect awesome prayers city real primary fun floor London ideas story gymnastics partner tricks beautiful apartment kitchen home nursery church phone emergency creativity music infectious laugh calming amazing learn read letter toys homemade educate competitive feel support relationship walk talk blessed bright help inspire good friend

11 comments:

Ammon said...

Happy, happy birthday Angie dear, happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish then it would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from me!

You only deserve the best, Happy Birthday!

laurel said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ann said...

wishing you the happiest of happies! wish we could give you a hug! we love you!

Brandon said...

Happy Day to you!! I miss you, and your adorable kids! Just pretend that I'm there to give you a hug for your birthday.

jamieanne said...

Oh have a Hap-hap-happiest of days!!! And like Chase says, "Eat Chocolate Cake". I'm pretty sure if Chase says to do something you'd better just go along with it.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

What a beautiful post. Thank you Lane for your cleverness and hard work. It has been so fun and inspirational to learn more about Angie. And of course, Happy Birthday Angie!

angie said...

thanks! thirty feels pretty good so far!

hannah m said...

Hope you had a happy, happy birthday, Ang. My friend's baby boy was born yesterday, and I thought "Oh, what a good start in life to be born on 10/11 like Angie!" Thinking of you always!

brooke said...

Happy Birthday Angie. Hope you had a fun one! May this next year be filled with joy.

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Happy Birthday Angie. I'm sorry I found out about this love thing late in the game, but I'll just say that even though we didn't know each other very well, I always felt welcome in Angie's presence. Thanks for making me feel loved.

Best to you,
Mary Porter

familia Bybaran said...

Happy Birthday Angie! You are great. It was so good to see you briefly in New York. I wish I had more time to talk then.