October 10, 2007

love, from Annie

Name: Annie Titera
Known Angie for: 4 years
Met her: in NYC

I distinctly remember the first time that I met Angie. It was a Fast and Testimony meeting at Church and she was sitting behind us. Angie got up to bear her testimony and sweet, little James did not want mommy to go. Mom bore a beautiful testimony, returned to her seat, and got a warm hug from James. I thought to myself, that must be a great mom!

Little did I know what a great mom she was. I wish that I would have gleaned more of her knowledge when I had her right next to me. What was I thinking? :)

Most of my memories of Angie are at book club. She always had such insightful comments and ones that always made me think that I was just scratching the surface. I remember one book club at Elise's place (if you were there, you remember this one). After listening to Angie, I just remember thinking what a great perspective she had and how selfless she truly was and hoping that those around her knew how lucky they were. I left wanting to be a better wife and person.

1 comment:

angie said...

i loved your bright red wall in your apartment in new york - it was almost as bright and cheery as you have always seemed to me!