October 10, 2007

love, from Megan

Name: Megan Dalling
Has known Angie: since November 2004 - when we moved right next door in NYC
Met her: at MinD Jensen's baby shower

The first thing I remember about Angie is her genuine smile and laugh. You knew everything she said was sincere and that she cared about you.

I remember Angie playing all sorts of make-believe games with James. Angie sending James to do different "maintenance" tasks via their "walkie talkies" was a favorite. Through that simple game I learned you could have fun with your child with simple things you see every day. How clever!

I remember Angie bringing over an extra blueberry scone she made one morning after seeing it on the food network. So yummy, so nice, and it totally made my day.

I remember Angie being the perfect friend I was supposed to have next door when my world fell apart. I know we were neighbors for a reason and she was an angel sent to support me at that time. Thank you Angie, and I wish I could be there for you now.

1 comment:

angie said...

what a happy thought, to have had such a happy neighbor! what a surprise and treat!