October 3, 2007

love, from Hannah











Name: Hannah
Has known Angie: since 3rd Grade
Met her: when I joined Angie's 3rd grade class in the middle of the school year. We got off at the same bus stop!

I remember having a new friend to sit next to on the bus. A smiley, happy friend.

I remember no bake cookies and quick orange juliuses in your kitchen. I still make no bake cookies and think of you!

I remember "What's your favorite kind of jello?" and Ta-Ta-Ng-Ng at your grandparents' in Utah. That was such a happy week.
I remember "PIC!" My Partner in Crime. You are a true, once in a lifetime friend.

Do you have an "I remember" for Angie? Email laneanderson@gmail.com. Photos and images are fun, too!

3 comments:

angie said...

"What's your favorite kind of jello?" has to be the best pick up line ever - weren't we in the parking lot of Lagoon?! I love that you remember this - because I had forgotten - what a fun trip as many others were - Thank you for the smile!

ali said...

I love reading these.

Lane said...

I love the first line of this! Picturing you and Angie at the bus stop made me smile.