October 9, 2007

love, from Marci

Name: Marci Kiehl
Has known Angie for: a little over 2 years.
Met her: my first Sunday at church as I helped my kids find their new classes in Primary. It was in July when everyone was out of town, there were no children and no teachers, and Angie was a one-woman show! I guess that could be an "I remember sentence!"

I remember when Angie and Rebecca took me to the NJ Target for the first time and Angie taught me about "NO TOUCH elevators. We have adopted that phrase in our family and think of Angie every time we say it.

I remember when Angie and I went to the US Open to drool over the cute tennis players. She was in heaven watching her man "Hewitt" play. Those boys have muscles! I remember how we had to stop chatting and giggling because tennis is a "quiet" sport. I will always remember the kindness, selflessness, and love that Angie has for all of her friends

2 comments:

catherine said...

I learned about no touch elevators, I just wish there was some may to make them no smell elevators.

angie said...

i have looked over and over our pictures of the Open (we look good :)- thank you, thank you for the memories and friendship!