October 2, 2007

love, from Mindy

Name: Mindy Nielson
Has known Angie for: 20 years
Met her: in primary when my family moved to Menlo Park

I remember when we snuck out of our Young Women’s activities to sing silly Spanish songs into the microphone in the Primary room.

When we took a road trip after high school graduation and pierced our ears and dyed our hair.

When we’d blast music in our dorm rooms, singing into microphone pencils.

When our kids became friends, experiencing the same joy we felt, just being silly together.

Do you have an "I remember" for Angie? You can also include a photo! email laneanderson@gmail.com

3 comments:

angie said...

Its funny how the silly somethings of yesterday grow into richer deeper feelings. I am glad for the silliness and those more recent moments of trying to sort out the hard things about today! I'm glad to know you, doesn't even begin to say it!

Lane said...

Since I've seen you and Angie together I can totally picture most of this. That last line is precious!

catherine said...

Angie has mentioned your name along with how grateful she is that you've been here for here sooooooo many times this past year. Thank you, Thank you