October 19, 2007

Tally: II

That's right. The tally is at two. Two times. Two different dreams. Two different nights.

I have now dreamt about Kate Middleton twice. That's right, according to my dreams, she and I are becoming fast friends. I guess that's the logical step when your sister is going to marry her soon-to-be brother-in-law. (Abbie, I can only assume this means you. You'll have to keep your eye open for Harry while you are studying in London in January...he's apparently in your future).

Who could have guessed it? Kate and I best friends? Her accent is delightful - she's so easy to talk to. But, someone is going to have to break the news to Brittney (about five years back, Brittney starred in several of my dreams where we were also best friends). Its been hard with her partying lifestyle - so I have to say that Kate is a much better fit.

{Kate Middleton has been dating Prince William for quite sometime now (with a small break) - just in case you live under a rock and didn't know...or more likely, just don't care (audible gasp)}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if she starts giving you any fashion advice. I think she has great clothes and would love to hear any advice that she gives you in that area.

hannah m said...

Much better than a dream starring Billy Ray Cyrus (the only celebrity to enter my dream world--why, I'll never know--it's not like I'm a fan!).

angie said...

Billy Ray?! I am seriously laughing out loud! Was it pre or post mullet?

Ammon said...

Lucky girl! Here's your dream interpretation:
"To see an actor or actress in your dream, represents your pursuit for pleasure. Your admiration of a particular celebrity may lead to a desire to have some of their physical or personality traits."

Ok, now I'm worried about Britney being in your dreams... unless the admiration was that she was dating Justin!

hannah m said...

It was totally with a mullet.

jamieanne said...

This is truly amazing!