October 18, 2007

Hola Con Cinco

The word water is a hard one for Chase to say...but for some reason agua is much easier. In fact, Chase will attempt saying any Spanish phrase you throw at him. And lately, he even babbles in Spanish (probably thanks to Dora). "Hola Con Cinco" is his own made-up phrase. And I don't know what "Hi with Five" means - but it fun to say. It works for anything. In fact, I'd like to wish you all day filled with Hola Con Cinco!

Update: maybe it wasn't appropriate to wish you an Hola Con Cino, because earlier today Chase saw an holaconcinco truck. Its a shapeshifting word - so beware.

5 comments:

Ammon said...

He'd fit in here in Chile! When you coming for a visit?

Leslie said...

gracias angie.

hannah m said...

I love that Chase loves to speak Spanish! Talking to Vivian in Spanish is one of my favorite activities!

catherine said...

But Chase's Spanish is his own special creation that I find much more fascinating than the real thing - shouldn't we all have our own language. Angie's when she was 2yr was, "Et toe mah" which she uttered with great enthusiasm, waiting for a response.

jamieanne said...

I'm using this in a sentence this week.