November 13, 2007

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Someone recently asked me to do the flowers for her wedding...

I've done two wedding this year, but just for fun and favors. No one paid me - I just got to play flower shop. And truth be told, I'm getting all the credit but my mom deserves much of it.

So, here's the question: should I do it?

I've never done the boutonnieres (and I told her that). I'm not professional - opinionated and fine taste, yes - but professional I am not.

I am very good with my use of curly willow.

Oh, and she wants all green flowers - which would be a dream.
I don't know.

But, it's a pretty tough scene to fail at...

8 comments:

ali said...

You can do it! I have come to the conclusion that you can pretty much do it all, girl.

Ammon said...

Oh, that is a hard decision. But, I say, throw caution to the wind and do it! Just think of all the green floral possibilities...

Anonymous said...

Definitely. I know it will be amazing.

Leslie said...

wow. all green flowers is totally what i'd do if i were getting married today. so beautiful. i think you should do it! you're the type of girl who'll try anything once and, technically, this would be your third time. go for it!

Ann said...

go for it! you can do it! you helped me pick mine for my wedding-and i wish i had you do them instead because the lady changed EVERYTHING i asked for! go for it!

Mindy and Tyler said...

Emily's flowers were AMAZING - you may not be a professional florist, but no one could have guessed.

hannah m said...

Oh, do it! Just think of all the fun flowers you could use with that green palate: bells of ireland, green hydrangea, fabulous drippy amaranth...the possibilities are so beautiful!

Love the new look of Cheerios, btw.

Lane said...

You have a knack for it, and it's so great to have a friend do something wonderful for your wedding--it makes it so much more homey and personal. Do it!

And show us the photos.