February 25, 2008

Notes on a Disney Die-Hard


I wouldn't call myself a die hard. But, when the rain came and we stayed I felt like the Disneyland elite. I want to go on the record and say: a wet Disney is still a magic Disney.
James keeps saying, "It seems so long ago...it was like a dream." He walked around with his mouth open the first three hours. Every ride was the best. But by the end of the day, he had proclaimed Space Mountain as his favorite. He loves speed and feeling weightless (I think my stomach is falling out, but he loves the drops).
Chase, on the other hand, liked the pool at the hotel the most. But, that hasn't stopped him from talking about the Matterhorn and the Yetti non-stop. "You go on a bobsled, and the Yetti ate so many strawberries in his body that his eyes turned red."



Cheerio.

12 comments:

hannah m said...

I love that you + the boys had such a fun time! What sweet memories you're making together.

Ammon said...

Like totally awesome, dude (a little reminder of your trip to
Southern Cali.). A little rain never stopped you from having fun! Sounds like you guys had a blast.

laurel said...

They are so cute! I am glad you braved the rain. You've made me want to take Avery even more than I already do!

Ann said...

i'm so, so, so glad you siezed the moment and went!! we were in d'world a few years ago and even though we were among 5 adults touring the park, it still felt like the 'happiest place on earth.' what great memories for you and the boys!

Eva's Mom said...

You are a way too cool mom, Angie!

Anonymous said...

It sounds so amazing! im so jealous of you guys and can't wait to play with you again

Kimmy Sunshine said...

What fun you must have had. Especially splashing in puddles if there were any.

Missi Waldron said...

So glad you had a wonderful time and so sad that I missed seeing you. Hopefully you'll be back again soon since the boys enjoyed it so much. Spontaneous adventures are the best!

Sarah Jean said...

I love the pictures - what a magical time I bet you had, would love to hear more.

jamieanne said...

Bravo! Way to be spontaneous. I'm with Chase---I think the pool at the hotel was my favorite part of most vacations.

Kyndra said...

Tell James my favorite has always been Space Mountain too!

Lane said...

I'm with James--Space Mountain still might be my favorite rollercoaster EVER. I can't stop laughing and screaming the whole time.

Nice to know that some things never change. What about Pirates of the Caribbean??