January 16, 2009

iFriend


I didn't know in getting a phone I would be making a friend...a lovely phone that makes call waiting easy and voicemail easier. A phone that takes pictures like this one of a little boy who is clearly King of the Playground. A phone that has a timer I can set so that I don't miss the meter expiring (25 cents for five minutes - are you kidding me San Francisco - who has that many quarters). A phone that I can even post on.

Almost sent from my iPhone - I am guessing I could at least...

3 comments:

dede said...

LOVE my iphone! Don't know how I lived without it frankly.
it looks warm there, I am very jealous.

Annie said...

call me next time you are in the city! I get quarters by the roll here--it's ridiculous!

jean said...

Angie! I know you are thinking, "Who is Jean?" but I wasn't sure how else to contact you except to post something on your blog. Anyway, I just got in contact with Leslie Horn on facebook and she lead me to your blog. You probably remember me as Jean Yi. We went to London together. Anyway, email me at jcjasinski@gmail.com. I would love to catch up!!