February 4, 2010

Brides, Brides, Brides


My little flower business is blooming.  And the bride I have been talking to recently sent me this little picture as inspiration...and I am feeling exactly that, inspired.  I see this picture and know all the flowers; from the stock to the tulips parrots.  I see the color in a new way; the nuance of the pink the fact it is a warm pink with yellow undertones.  What a fun little hobbie this is turning out to be.  I also have a secret flower blog -- that isn't done.  But considering I have business cards that say Spring Street Floral Design, I think I am getting brave enough to share. 

4 comments:

hannah m said...

I saw that on your blogger profile. You are so talented, Ang...and isn't it a lovely treat to feel inspired? In these dreary days I am not taking any little bit of inspiration for granted...and that bouquet sure inspires (even though I have no idea what any of the flowers are!).

Katie DuRocher said...

beautiful flowers! So amazingly what you can do!

Nikki CB said...

woohoo! so exciting.

Kyndra said...

I am in LOVE with your flowers. So beautiful and elegantly done. When I need happy thoughts I'll just look at your flower blog now. Thanks for sharing!