March 9, 2010

Rock On!

Geology Rocks!  James second grade class play was so darling.  I sat in the audience thinking about how much he has grown.  He is such a confident and astounding boy, I feel lucky just to hang out with him.  We were chatting last night about the big performance (he has repeatedly reminded me of the time every) and he was running over his lines.  He then confessed that he knew everyone's lines in the play and proceeded to give me the lines of the Ferns, the Sedimentary Rock, Professor Rock, the Canyons, etc.  About twenty minutes in I told him he better go to sleep...but he would have kept going!! 

He played the most adorable igneous rock of all times.  Here he is (my favorite is the one with his after performance glow with his buddies)!  

1 comment:

Ann said...

second grade?!? how can that be possible! he is such an amazing boy-and so incredibly handsome! you've done a great job on him, mom!