February 28, 2007

DailyCandy Drop Out

I have been getting DailyCandy emails for the last few years - but I recently quit - that's right - I'm a drop out. The emails turned into a list of things reminding me what I'm not doing, what I'm not wearing, and what darling toys my children don't have. The truth is, its better for me to check in occasionally and be inspired and then forget all about it for months at a time. But, I am going to miss the pictures. This is one of my favorites! (Although, if I were carrying that many bags and that baby without an ergo - I would not be so breezy.)

4 comments:

angie said...

this is just a test to see if an image is showing up with my comment...

Anonymous said...

the test worked. I love the image. Someone call that lady a cab.

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! You are a cab!

Ashley A. said...

I love this picture Angie. Every Mom can relate. I often find myself carrying Max and pushing the bags in Max's spot in the stroller.

I have recently been thinking of the same thing. I love seeing pretty things but sometimes websites and blogs are too product oriented. I've quit visiting blogs that are just a string of pretty products with no substance. I guess too much candy
can give you a tummy ache!