February 6, 2007

Rat Race

This morning, James actually asked Bompa Roy as he left for work, "So, are you off to join the rat race?"

So, thanks to my James, I ask myself, am I in a rat race? There isn't a lot of racing, but enough. There aren't a lot of rats, but some. For certain, there is repetition.

Some days the sameness is hard, but I am greatful that I get to do some of the same things everyday. For example, there is nothing mundane in a hot shower. And I love a hot, hot shower! Well, I'm off to the races...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you started blogging. Life has been extremely mundane without you! (though Mia keeps me on my toes, she just called out and said, "Mom, you should add banana bread to your pregnancy diet!" - we made some today and I guess I ate the piece she wanted. If only she knew about the Snickers I eat while pushing the double stroller around or the Milky Ways Andrew eats since he sits on top and sees me.)