February 5, 2007

Toy Review - Crayola Color Cyclone

Rating:bbb
The three bicycle rating is based on a scale of one to five bicycles - five being the best toy ever. And I only chose a bicycle because I couldn't find a star using the Webdings font.

We put liquid sidewalk chalk into the spinning cyclone and created works of art Mary Poppins could jump into. We used all the paint in one activity - but we had fun. I don't know how well it would work without a driveway and a hose to wash it off with...but I imagine the bankers at Chase Manhattan would get a kick of someone doing it on the Plaza.




3 comments:

Leslie said...

well, either way, your boys are adorable. :) love their big eyes.

Meg said...

Your always keeping busy with the best ideas. Looks like so much fun.. I WANT TO PLAY!

Meg

laurel said...

So fun! Maybe we could paint a maze on the Plaza to drive our plastic car through...