May 26, 2007

Farewell

As a goodbye I thought I should tell a little bit more about myself...
Favorite Twosome: JAMES and CHASE...also you can never go wrong with a blog if you put a cute pic of these kids
Favorite Color: BLUE! yes, those shirts were originally white... Favorite Food: GELATO, i can't stop thinking about Copa Mista and Bavarian Mint

Favorite sport: HUMAN BUNGEE-you fling yourself in this lifesize rubberband and the game ends when someone falls.

Favorite Pastime: SWINGING. This particular instance was amazing since my toes got to play in Lake Tahoe at the same tim


Thanks for letting me intrude for a little while, I'll be seeing you...

6 comments:

Ann said...

Abbie, I think it's time you start a blog of your very own!!! It was so fun to hear from you! Thanks for entertaining us for a few days!

angie said...

parting is such sweet sorrow! thanks for doing this - it was so wonderful! i love the pic of you in blue - what? how? anyhow, you breathed fresh life into cheerios - love you tons! happy memorial day everyone!

catherine said...

I want more Abbie! I want more Abbie! (start your own, huh?) I didn't get the human bungee. Doesn't bungeeing include falling, how do you all fall, and what is holding you up? Maybe you just have to be a coed to get this one.

Anonymous said...

yes Yes YES...Abbie please keep blogging. It does not have to be a daily event and I love what you wrote!

Anonymous said...

I loved learning about you Abbie, keep telling us all about you and I can't wait to hear more about Angie and her family. I miss you guys and it was fun to see some of you at Emily's reception. Love you guys, Kim (+=

Anonymous said...

wow- we have a lot in common, except im going to have to go for the Caramel crunch and crème Brulée (the best flavors) for the Gelato...