May 29, 2007

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Ok, more like Tractors, Boats, Kayaks, and ATV's...


We went to Utah, and my boys had the "time of their dreams" (to use my favorite Jamesism). The both love vehicles, only being crunched inside a garbage truck could top this.



Here they are, watch out, they don't have licenses...they called the lawn mower a tractor - and I think even Bompa Roy had the "time of his dreams!"





Ok, Emily does have a license, but still, no hands is quite impressive!





I am afraid I insulted Sun Ten Lake by skiing with two skis, but I did get up my first try - that's something. Anyhow, I've always loved visiting Jay and Sarah at their lake. They have the cutest family and there is always a lot of laughter. Now, how is it that I buy a lake again?!








Chase carefully watched James, and then decided this was a must. He walked over to Brandon with determination - oh, and I love the hood ornament!

Thanks for the great time!

10 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my goodness this looks like so much fun!!! Are these cousins that own their own lake? I'm glad you guys got to go and have such a great time! The boys are getting so big! Fun pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I loved having you guys come to the lake, it was great fun. My favorite was when James needed do ride in the boat with Jay and no one else. Also, when he was sitting around the camp fire holding his plate of chips, hot dog, and salad (which I don't think he had even tasted yet) and commented that this was the best meal he has ever had in his whole life. I also think that Chase was so brave to venture out with Brandon and Ivy all by himself. We're so glad you came out to the lake. Hope to see more of all of you real soon. We love and miss you all tons.

Anonymous said...

I love that Sarah commented! Don't you think the shot of Jay and James is great! (the master and apprentice). Wish we had a shot of Angela flying off the end of the rope to gently settle into the waves just off the dock.

See you all again ... soon?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I am jealous. What is this about owning the lake, I am curious. Miss you so much!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Angie- Your boys are so grown up and very handsome. It looks like the time of my dreams too! Were your boys so fascinated to see you waterskiing?

angie said...

lisa, i think they felt this sense of pride, after i got to the dock, chase kissed me seven times - it was really cute!

catherine said...

It was my first trip to the lake, and I loved, loved it!!!! I was so proud that Roy and Ang went skiing and got up the first time. I loved Sarah and Jay, but mostly they have the most outstanding children - so kind, and considerate, generally the best. And I loved, loved Kaylene (sp?) Jared's wife, she was so funny and friendly and fantastic.

Jared & Kayleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared & Kayleen said...

Kayleen and I had so much fun with the Robinson Family at the lake. We were talking about the lake the other day and it seams that it is the only place we can all get togeather. So I pupose that at least once a year we all meet at the lake. I know it is a long drive and I should ask my Dad since it is his lake but I know he will love the idea. So since I am just getting this tradition started you all need to come to the lake again this year I will take out my trailer and there will be enough room for everyone to spend the weekend..

For now said...

your boys look so much younger here- wow! I can't believe what a couple months of growing they have done.