May 21, 2007

Tag?!?

I've never been tagged - I mean, other than in the yard when I was seven.

3 things that scare me
ants, loss of control, & scary sounds at night

3 people who make me laugh
emily, rebecca, and laurel have the best laughs i know - and their laughs make me laugh

3 things I love
the beach, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cozy blankets

3 things I hate
the smell of cigarette smoke, fowl language, and sleeping when its hot

3things I don't understand
economics, agency, and the wind

3 things on my desk
pictures, piles, and Stabilo pens (my sister brought them to me from Austria - they are the best!)

3 things I'm doing right now
packing, wrapping, and wanting a nap

3 things I want to do before I die
write a book, build my dream house, see the world

3 things I can do
teach, read, and pick up on people's small nuances

3 things I can't do
wake up really early, wash dogs, run a marathon

3 things I think you should listen to
the ocean, the wind rustling through the trees, a little child singing

3 things I think you should never listen to
anchor people who don't know enough, the clank of a broken heater, and people who think they know it all

3 things I'd like to learn
french, chinese, and hebrew

3 favorite foods
waffles at financier, light rye sandwiches at cheese house, and the yummy cake with rum sauce at the dodo

3 things I regret
i can't answer this, its too complicated for me

3 people I tagged
ok, i can't answer this either, i stress about obligating people...it doesn't bother me to be asked, but i can't even ask for a seat on the subway when i'm pregnant...but if you want to please do, i am so interested, especially when people can answer so carefully...this was really hard for me


And here's the other one I was tagged for...
1. Comics or novels? Novels
2. Neat or slob? Mostly neat
3. Chocolate or peanut butter? Chocolate - for sure!
4. Cold or Hot? Warm
5. Talk or sleep? Talk - its so fun!
6. Being told you're loved, having time spent with you, getting a present, having something done for you, being touched. Which describes your greatest need? Having something done for you
7. Which is your least favorite season? Winter
8. Do you like your photo being taken? not a bit
9. Have you ever blabbed a secret when you said you wouldn't? Nope
10. Who do you think has the most interesting life in your social (blog) group? Jessie and Pat
11. Do you ever fantasize about having a different life? No
12. Have you ever had to start your life all over again? Yep
13. What are the three most important things to look for in a relationship? Kindness, Contentedness, Selflessness
14. Words, tone and delivery, or body language: Which do you absorb first? Which is the most important? I notice them all - but words least
15. Are you a good communicator? I think so
16. Do you think you talk too much? Probably
17. Can you handle the truth? Always
18. How often do you cry? Enough
19. What sound annoys you the most? A clanking heater
20. Where did your pet get its name? James named Tanyon
21. Would you rather be single, dating, engaged or married? Married
22. Significance, self-worth, security. Which is more important? Self Worth
23. If you could have one super hero power, what would it be? Heal
24. Do you think you are a good driver? Yes
25. Why do you go to work? I think that being at home is so important
26. Who was your favorite teacher? What's your favorite subject? Cronin - English
27. Who would you like to see answer this? Well, you know that I can't answer a name - but of course, anyone's info is so fun to read! Enough about me for the moment!

5 comments:

laurel said...

3 things I love about you:

You are a great listener, and with that, you give extremely helpful advice. I admire that quality in you.

You worry. In a caring way. In the exact same way that I do, and I love that we totally get that about each other.

You have great taste in movies and books of all genres. Pride and Prejudice to Step Up.

I love our phone conversations and even more, our in person conversations. Miss you! (OK, maybe that was more than 3 things.)

familia Bybaran said...

This is great. Perfectly funny and truthful answers. You did that very well. I think you should write a book and I bet you could run a marathon if you wanted to (not that I ever have or attempted), but I don't think it's a definite "can't". thanks for sharing this. It's fun to read.

catherine said...

I would love to see you write a novel one day!! Cause it would be great to read, cause I love reading anything you write. 3 thing I love about you:
you giggle when you get together with sisters or friends.
you say amazingly loving things to your children
you get sooo excited to bake -
there's lots more, but those just bubbled up

Ammon said...

Hey, you remembered! Your answers are great, but now I feel guilty for making you do this!

Anonymous said...

I love what Laurel wrote about you and completely agree. I have to add I love your taste in ice cream/treats as well...