October 6, 2007

love, from Jesse

Name: Jesse Boyett Anderson
Has known Angie: for one year
Met her: because my daughter loves her Chase and her James

Angie introduced me to frozen custard, back-yard Quidditch, and the joy of rain boots. A few months after we met she handed me a bright red note with white polka dots on it. I thought it would be an invitation. It was something better-a note of friendship.

Because of Angie I have visited the pirate's cove playground at Shoreline park, built a fort for my daughter while she was sleeping, and started a blog. I also try to think of one fun thing to do with my daughter tomorrow as I fall asleep at night.

Angie and I hid out in the playground during a church function. I was so happy to have a friend who understood my sense of awkwardness in large groups.

Angie let me in, and the inside of Angie is beautiful.

1 comment:

angie said...

you are a breath of fresh air - and i wish you were closer - you were a good friend during a very hard year - so thanks for being so wonderful when i know that i wasn't!