October 10, 2007

love, from Meridian

Name: Meridian
Hs known Angie: 4 years
Met her: At her apartment around 7200 South in SLC


I remember a time when I came back from playing an all-day volleyball tournament. I had played in barefeet and at the end of the day everyone realized that the grass we were playing on was full of microscopic splinters. On the way home my feet began to really hurt, and by the time I got home after 2 hours of driving I could barely walk. I decided to go over to the Robinson's and of course Angie asked me what was wrong. By the time I had finished the story she pulled lotion, tweezers and other splinter removing supplies seemingly out of her pocket. She worked on my feet steadily for a good hour+ and brought my feet back from the dead. All along smiling and chatting as though this was a regular activity.

I love Angie almost as much as she loves Gelato :)

1 comment:

angie said...

i do love gelato - and you! what a source of sunshine you are...and you know that i liked to pick out splinters - so thank you for being comfortable enough around me to allow me!