December 5, 2007

I Have a Muscle




I am a rock climber. Ok, that's a little bold. I am more of a rock climbing wannabe. But, in either case, I recently looked down at my bicept and, well...I had one. Its easier to feel than see. But, there in Planet Granite, I saw it. A real live arm muscle. This is new to me and my arms and quite exciting.


But, because no one wants to see pictures of adults in harnesses, I'm posting a picture of cute James recently climbing. Now, he does look cute in a harness!

8 comments:

The DuRochers said...

Way to go James!!!

Ammon said...

I dream of having a visible bicep! Lucky.

Anonymous said...

I want one! How do I get one?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post with me in spandex pants...great

angie said...

abbie, i can't help what you choose to wear! spandex is as spandex does...

Lane said...

I'm impressed! Katie and Brit tried to teach me to rock climb, and I decided I was happier on the ground.

All of you are much braver (and stronger) than I am!

vie said...

ask abbie about the yellow tape climb she owned at the quarry last summer. it must be the genes....

vie said...

and the spandex.